October is one of my favorite months. I especially appreciate the cooler temperatures, the beauty in the new fall foliage, celebrating my birthday and getting all dressed up for Halloween.
The change of seasons makes me look forward to:
- organizing my closet
- trying new makeup looks
- replacing houseplants that don’t look like they’ll make it through another season
- making a scrapbook of my summer memories, including photos and notes decorated with dried flowers
- collecting a few fallen leaves and pressing them in a dictionary (for later projects)
- looking for bottles of good wine and champagne for the upcoming holidays
Product Tip of the Month: Another great use for our Vegan Lip Butter is to put it on your cuticles to keep them from becoming dry or cracked in the cold weather.
Why don’t you…
- Learn a new joke to share with friends and relatives, it helps to put people at ease
- Take a few long walks while the weather is still mild
- Send a package of small luxuries to friends who live far away
- Buy beautiful books to make your home feel more comfortable even if you don’t have time to read them
- Take advantage of the Indian Summer and have one last picnic
P.S. I’ll be sure to post pics of my Halloween costume… I’m still trying to decide what to be… any suggestions?